HAVERFORD TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania – Police in Haverford Township released their latest crime spotter recently.
Blotting events occurred between July 6 and July 11.
Blotting also includes arrests made and citations issued.
See full blotting below:
- Theft at Pep Boys, 500 blocks from West Chester Pike, on July 6 at 10:04 a.m. – Store manager reports an employee has stolen tires.
- Vandalism in the 100 Garfield Avenue building on July 6 at 9:39 am – car window smashed.
- BIKE THEFT ON THE UNIT BLOCK ON HANOM DRIVE JULY 7 AT 4:07 AM – The caller reported noticing juveniles trying to steal his bike. Three events were captured.
- Attempted Robbery in Unity Block Golf Road July 7 at 10:53am – Victim reported his car’s rear window was shattered.
- Attempted Robbery in Haverford Village, 700 block from Ardmore Street, on July 7th at 4:07 am – Three juveniles taken into custody for bike theft. They had a screwdriver and were trying to get into the vehicles.
- Scam in Block 400 of E Manoa Road July 7 at 3:25pm – The victim reported being approached by a man who offered to work on his rooftop. The victim paid him $13,000 and the work was never completed.
- Burglary on 1,200 blocks of Ellston Road on July 8th at 7:40pm – Forced entry obtained. The jewels and the contents of the safe were stolen.
- Robbery at 400th Street in Lanarch Street July 9 at 9:53 AM – Unlocked vehicle entered – Wallet containing credit cards, driver’s license and $60 was stolen.
- Identity Theft at 400th Street Maryland Avenue July 9 at 12:20 PM – The victim reported that someone used their identity to attempt to purchase a vehicle.
- Identity theft at Plot 400 of Mill Road July 10th at 4:34pm – The victim reports that someone opened a PayPal account using her husband’s identity. He was notified by a collection agency that he owed $11,864.44.
- Carjacking in the 600 block of Haverford Road on July 11 at 9:51 p.m
- Robbery in the 100 block of Golf View Road on July 11 at 2pm – The victim reports that someone opened eight credit card accounts using her ID.
- Criminal Mischief at Kenilworth Street and Winchester Roads on 11th July at 5:07pm – Car window smashed.
- 45-year-old male, 2700 Venago Street, Philadelphia. Charges: Possession of drug paraphernalia. Location: 200 blocks from Verlamp Street. Date: July 8th at 9:58 p.m
- 27-year-old female, 600 block of Woodcrest Street, Ardmore. Charges: assault and simple harassment. Location: 600 blocks from Woodcrest Street. Date: July 11th at 9:40 a.m
- Transition: 43
- Warnings: 36
- Not to pass: 2
- Positions: 153